Monday, June 7, 2010

Alzheimer's Blogging:

Today was an eventful day. Unfortunately I picked up a gentlemen the same age as me only he just had his leg amputated two weeks ago. He is diabetic and needs IV antibiotics so he was in a nursing home. I am just writing this to inform you that it is important to keep exercising, and eating healthy or if it isn't Alzheimer's it could be something else that can creep in your world. Please treat your body like a temple. Pray, read your bible, exercise, eat properly, don't smoke and keep your mind busy with tasks that make you think.

My prayers are out to this gentlemen and I wish him all the best in the world. But that won't give him his leg back. You need to pick the way you want to live and remember you only get one chance.

Sincerely,
Marie Fostino
Alzheimer's A Caretakers Journal
Seaboard Press An Imprint of James A Rock Pub., Co.
www.mariefostino.com
www.mariefostino.blogspot.com

No comments: