Friday, September 19, 2008

What a beautiful day it is today. Here in sunny Arizona, it finally is cooler, with a slight wind, yet warm without being hot. My book signing is coming up next week and I am pretty excited. I know, some of you are saying what is so special about my book. My book is on the human side of Alzheimer's. The every day trials, frustrations, and blessings. My book let's you see first hand what a day is like. From the first stage down to the third stage. It shows you how we are human, and how we feel sadness, and loneliness, but also how we are blessed. I hope I have expressed in my book, how important it is to get respite care, to get your piece of mind back. That it is alright to say you can't do this alone. Hopefully I have given ideas on activities for your loved one with Alzheimer's to help make them feel like they are contributing. Just think how sad you would feel if you could not help with anything at home. And how important it is to have hospice come in at the final stages and help out. I will share some of my book but will also ask if any one has any questions and hopefully I can answer them or point you in the right direction to answer them. Also if anyone wants to share any experience they are going through, that would be great! So remember a week from Saturday, September 27, from noon to two pm at the Borders at 7320 W Bell Ave, in Glendale. Hope to see you there. And remember to smile and enjoy your day. - Marie

Alzheimer's A Caretakers Journal
mariefostino.com

No comments: