Sunday, November 2, 2008

Do you ever wonder if you are really helping anyone? Do you wonder if you have a purpose in this life? I believe that we have many different hats to wear and when we finish one project that God gives us, if we are open we will have another. When I took care of dad, that took all my time, and that was what God had planned for me to do. And when I published the Journal, I believed that God wanted that done so that, with dad's help, even thought he is gone, we could still help people. But sometimes I wonder if I am helping anyone. I guess the hardest part is trying to get this journal out there for others to see all over the United States. There are so many people out there, taking care of a loved one with Alzheimer's. Some are spouses, some are daughter, or sons. Some have decided to take on the challenge at home, and some decided that it was to much for them and they asked for help from a care facility. I hope that no matter which case you fit into, that you have found something to read to help you form your decision. I am hoping that this Journal is helping someone out there. If anyone has read my book, 'Alzheimer's A Caretakers Journal' and it has helped you one way or another please let me know. I am sure that other readers would like your input also.
Thank you and have a great week.
Sincerely,
Marie Fostino
Alzheimer's A Caretakes Journal
Seaboard Press An Imprint of James J. Rock& Co.,Pubs.
www.mariefostino.com

No comments: