Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas,
I have to apologize because I have not been on here for about ten days. My computer caught a virus and it has taken this long to get it fixed. My son in law Arin, who works for Dell has been slaving over this machine the last 4 days and finally has it up and running.

Hope you remember the meaning of Christmas. It is when God let his Son Jesus come to earth and be born to the virgin Mary so that he could save our sins.

I have to say that I am enjoying this holiday with family. All my grandchildren will be here tomorrow and Christmas is for kids. I can't wait till they see the stockings under the tree and than watch there little faces as they open up their gifts.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.
Love and God Bless You All,
Sincerely,
Marie Fostino
Alzheimer's A Caretakers Journal
Seaboard Press An Imprint Of James A. Rock @ Co., Pub.
www.mariefostino.com

No comments: