Sunday, January 18, 2009


Hello,
Sorry I have not been on here lately. First came Christmas and I had 4 of my kids and my 5 grandkids here on Christmas Day, and the weekend after my son came down, so all my kids with their mates and kids were here. It was noisey, and messy, and loud, and FUN! I hated to see the kids leave, and the holiday to end.
Well now this year is a new adventure for us. We just found out that my son has cancer. CANCER is a scary word to me. It is strange I know, but I am not real worried because I know God is in charge. We were not made to last here on earth for ever. In this life we are to prepare for eternity. We are to practice here on earth what we are suppose to do in eternity. We have to remember that the reason God is more interested in your character than your comfort. God is more interested in making your life Holy than your life Happy. The goal is to grow in Character of Christ likeness.
So please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. And remember that no matter how bad things are in your life, there is always something good you can thank God for.
Love,
Marie Fostino
Alzheimer's A Caretakers Journal
Seaboard Press An Imprint Of James A Rock @ Co., Pub.
http://www.mariefostino.com/

No comments: