Thursday, May 21, 2009

Good Evening,
Believe it or not, it is raining here in Phoenix, Az. My grand baby had fun running through the rain drops. It doesn't happen very much here so we have to enjoy the rain when we get it.

I was thinking back to taking care of dad when he was alive and some of the equipment I needed to make life easier for him. I needed a walker after his surgery, and later a wheel chair when he wasn't able to walk very far any more. I needed a chair for the bath tub so he could get in and out easily, and a toilet seat that sat on top of the toilet so he didn't have to bend down so far.

I found a good medical supply by my house in Palos Heights, Ill at that time. But as I am looking on line today, I see one that will deliver to your home and you can order on line. It is called THE MEDICAL SUPPLY GROUP. This company has been around for 15 yrs supplying medical professionals, health care clinics and insurance carriers with quality medical equipment and supplies. This company is out of Deerfield Beach, Fl and has an 800 number of 1-800-278-0227.

I hope this will help make your life easier. And if you get a chance look at my video,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-dWlsgM9LA&layer_token=3c1917039222373

Sincerely,
Marie Fostino
Alzheimer's A Caretakers Journal
Seaboard Press An Imprint Of James A Rock & Co., Pub.
http://www.mariefostino.com/

No comments: