Friday, May 8, 2009

Good morning,
I was looking through the sites on the computer again and found one called family friends. The mission of Family Friends is to enable clients to continue living a joyful and independent lifestyle in their homes. They have information to help you find a CNA or a Coompanion to help cases, whether 24hrs - 7days a week, or day - evening - or hr coverage. You can look them up at familyfriends.com or e-mail them at info@familyfriends.com. I hope this helps.
Remember you are not alone. And it does not make you look weak to ask for help. I really needed my respite care at the adult day care center for just some peace of mind and to rest. After all we are just human.

Please check out my video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-dWlsgM9LA&layer_token=3c19170397222373

Have a great day!
Sincerely,
Marie Fostino
Alzheimer's A Caretakers Journal
Seaboard Press An Imprint Of James A Rock & Co., Pub.
www.mariefostino.com

No comments: