Sunday, March 28, 2010

ALZHEIMER'S BLOG:

I love Sundays when I get to be home instead of working. First I love to go to church. I love to start the week by worshiping the Lord. Than of course if any of my children are around I love to have them over for dinner. My husband is the greatest cook ever. My granddaughter loves to spend time with grandma and so we went to the white tanks to water fall trails and after we hiked to see the water fall, which didn't have much water running, we climbed it. The water was so cold that we had to walk through before we found a place to climb up the mountain. But once climbed up there was another pool of water to play in. Than we climbed in the dry water bed part way back to our car.

Next we went back to church to see the play they were having to celebrate Palm Sunday. I go to the First Southern Baptist Church of Avondale and we watched as they had the Southwestern College Chorale sing for us and then as our members of the church put on a play The Last Supper. It is amazing how so many people do not understand what Easter means. God sent his son Jesus to be born here on earth, to die for all of our SINS. In three days Jesus rose again and went to be with his father in heaven.

I thank God for all the blessings he has given to me. I thank him for my health and how I can play with my granddaughter. I thank him for my parents, brother & sisters. I thank him for my husband, and my children. I thank him that I have a job and still keep praying that my husband will find one. Remember to thank God every day. Love your neighbor as you love your self.

Sincerely,
Marie Fostino
Alzheimer's A Caretakers Journal
Seaboard Press An Imprint Of James A Rock Pub., Co.
www.mariefostino.com
www.mariefostino.blogspot.com

No comments: